What the installer for rescue-cd should do ...
| What the installer for rescue-cd should do ...|
I think thats the way the installer should install paldo from the rescue-cd:
- enter paldo-install into the terminal
- a welcome screen should pop up
- setup the disk with nparted (or something simple)
- let the user select the swap and the upkg partition
- mount upkg partition to /upkg and change to it.
- bootstrap paldo
- customize the settings in hosts, domainname etc. via a dialog
- add a new user and change root password
- setup grub in a dialog
- restart the pc
Would be nice in graphical or ncurses.