| new Package - wxdownload - Fast|
wxDownload Fast (also known as wxDFast) is an open source download manager. It is multi-platform and builds on Windows(2k,XP), Linux and Mac OS X. Besides that, it is a multi-threaded download manager. This means that it can split a file into several pieces and download the pieces simultaneously.
Created in C++ using the wxWidgets(wxWindows) library.
how to install
- Faster downloads (with Segmented/Multi-threaded/Accelerated transfers)
- Download resuming (Pause and restart where you stopped)
- Download scheduling
- Organizes files you have already downloaded
- View server messages (HTTP, FTP, file://). No HTTPS support.
- Available in multiple languages and easily translated. Now available in Portuguese [Brazil], Spanish, English, German, Russian, Hungarian, Armenian and Indonesian
- Connection to FTP servers which require a password
- Calculates the MD5 checksum of downloaded files so they can be easily verified
- Metalink support
- Firefox integration through FlashGot
|Code||[In neuem Fenster öffnen]|
Password: <enter your root password>
# sed -i -e 's%<repositories>%&\n<repository>http://home.arcor.de/amnonssecondpaldorepo/</repository>%' /etc/upkg.conf
to install wxdownload fast use this command: